Welcome to 2024!
We are so excited about our upcoming campaigns and look forward to what this new year will bring.
To celebrate our new Classic look, we’re giving away a brand-new Toyota Fortuner. All you’ll need to do is, buy any Classic Dry Food and dial *120*8826# to enter! 1 bag = 1 entry.
Competition runs from 8 January 2024 to 8 April 2024.
Our bold and brightly coloured bags are entering stores all over the country, filled with the same trusted, premium nutrition that has long been associated with our flagship brand and loved by South Africans since 2000.
This new look not only enhances our Classic range, but the new bags are also more environmentally friendly.
To learn more about our new bags, please click on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbEvC3yPvw&t=1s.
Read our full T’s & C’s below:
MONTEGO CLASSIC WIN-A-FORTUNER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. The Terms set out below apply to all customers entering the Classic Win a Fortuner competition (The “Competition”) conducted by Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd (“Montego”). If you do not agree to the Terms, please refrain from entering the Competition. Participation in the Competition is deemed as your acceptance of the Terms and an acknowledgement of your legal capacity to enter. Entries not complying with any of the Terms will be invalid and discarded.
As listed below, terms relating to risk, legal responsibilities and liability are important because they limit and exclude liability and legal responsibilities that Montego and other third parties or entities may otherwise have to you. As a result of these clauses, your rights and remedies against Montego and other parties are limited or excluded. These clauses also limit or exclude your right to recover from or make claims against Montego for any potential loss, damages, liability, or harm you or others may suffer as a result of your participation in the Competition.
Montego reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time during the Competition by posting such amendments on the Montego website and/or social media pages. Entrants are responsible for checking the website for potential updates to the Terms during the campaign period, from 8 January 2024 to 8 April 2024.
By entering this Competition, entrants agree to the Terms set out as follows:
- The Competition is exclusive to customers who purchase Montego Pet Nutrition Classic Dry food products (Classic Adult, Classic Adult Small Breed, Classic Infusions, Classic Small Breed Puppy, Classic Large Breed Puppy, Classic Senior, Classic Cat, or Classic Kitten, in any size) before the end of the Competition period.
- Entrants are eligible to win a brand-new Toyota Fortuner 2.4 GD-6 RB 4×2 AT (Prize) to the total value of R700,000.
- Customers enter by dialling the USSD code *120*8826# from any cellular phone or device and must follow the prompts to complete entry. Note: The cost of the USSD session is 20 cents per 20 seconds.
- Customers must enter from a mobile number that is RICA compliant, registered in their own name, and owned by themselves. No person can use another person’s mobile number for the purpose of entering the Competition. Any entrant who uses a phone other than their own for the purposes of entry may have their entry disqualified, at the sole discretion of Montego.
- Note that some cellular contracts only provide data, SMS or voice minutes. These contracts do not always allow for USSD sessions to activate. It is the responsibility of the entrant to load airtime on their cellular devices to engage the USSD session and enter the Competition.
- Entrants are responsible for following the prompts and entering in their details correctly in the dial-in USSD session.
- Customers may enter as many times as they wish. Each Classic dry food product purchased during the Competition period validates an entry into the Competition.
- Entrants must retain all proofs of purchase, as the winner will be required to present the proofs of purchase used to enter to claim the Prize. If the winner cannot prove all their entries, the entry will be disqualified, and a substitute winner will be drawn. For example, if an entrant enters three times, Montego records all three entries in a database under that one phone number. If Montego draws that number, the entrant must supply receipts for all three Classic dry food products purchased as entries during the Competition period to qualify for the Prize.
- The Competition ends at 23:59 on 8 April 2024. Any late entries are invalid. The winner will be selected by random draw, contacted, and announced within a reasonable period after the Competition closes.
- Montego will attempt to contact the winner for a week once drawn. Should the winner not be reached within one week of attempts at contact, the original winning draw will be discarded, the Prize forfeited, and a new winner will be drawn.
- Montego will arrange delivery details and registration with the winner. The winner will be required to sign an indemnity form in addition to the Terms during the handover process.
- The Competition is only valid in South Africa. Entrants must be in South Africa at the time of entering the Competition, for the verification process and the awarding of the Prize. Failing that, the entry will be disqualified, and a replacement will be drawn under the same Terms as the first draw.
- Montego will notify the winner by the contact details provided through the USSD prompts and announce them on Montego social media pages thereafter.
- In the unlikely event of the winner being disqualiﬁed by the Terms, a replacement winner will be drawn.
- Without limitation of the generality of the Term’s clauses, the Prize does not include servicing and maintenance of the vehicle, fuel, insurance, or any additional enhancements to the vehicle after the Prize is awarded.
- The winner will be required to provide all necessary information and documentation required for the registration of the vehicle to the relevant parties involved.
- Once the vehicle is registered in the winner’s name, they take full responsibility, including the vehicle’s insurance.
- Montego will not be held accountable for any unfortunate event which could include but is not limited to: defects, damages, accidents, theft, injuries, or death as a result of any possible incidents which involve this Competition, the vehicle or use of the vehicle.
- Vehicle warranty, technical details and service plan can be explained to the winner by a Toyota representative, if the winner requests it.
- The Prize will not be transferred or exchanged for cash or for any other goods or services.
- Entry to the Competition is subject to stock availability. Montego does not accept responsibility for the possible shortage of stock during the Competition. Stock is delivered to retailers who order Classic dry food products during the Competition period according to their specific order and quantity preferences.
- The Competition is only open to South African citizens who possess a valid South African identity document or passport, or visitors with valid proof of South African residency, who are 18 years old or older, and possess a valid South African driver’s licence.
- Montego, through subcontractors or sub-processors, may access specific information (Personal Information, as defined by the Protection of Personal Information Act) that identifies individual entrants. Montego, its subcontractors, and sub-processors shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to Personal Information and other related information. By accessing the Competition, customers consent to processors processing their Personal Information related to Competition entries.
- Personal Information will be retained as long as it is reasonably and legally required to perform the obligations under the Terms of the Competition.
- The Competition excludes employees, directors, owners, agents, distributors, consultants, suppliers, their immediate family members, or anyone directly connected to or in the employment of participating retailers, Toyota dealerships, Montego, its subsidiaries, business partners, associates, and advertising agencies.
- Montego may request that photos be taken of the Competition winner. These photos could be used on social media platforms, blogs, and websites.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by these Terms, which will be interpreted by Montego, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding, and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. Montego reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend, or cancel the Competition, Terms, and Prize or prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that Montego deems necessary.
Customers may send any Competition-related queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Classic Fortuner Competition”.